Homework

Homework

Homework is so stupid. “Home” and “work”. Who wants to work? Who wants to work without pay? It’s basically just a recap of the boring and bland day. Luckily, my teacher didn’t believe in homework last year. Homework is like gravity, holds you back and wastes time. If we could fly, no need for cars, no need for exhaust. No need for pollution. Same with homework. No need paper, no need to cut down trees, therefore, more air to breath. lately  I’ve been staying home from practice because of homework. Homework leads to tests. Again, I stayed home from practice because of tests. We have two days. TWO DAYS FOR A BREAK. Still, we get overloaded with homework. Kids who have too much going on and have overworking parents have suicidal thoughts. In some colleges, you HAVE to get a perfect grade. People that are in very tough classes in college actually commit suicide. Their body can’t handle it. They only get about 3 to 4 hours of sleep, and the rest of the day it’s looking at papers and boards. Homework is a double agent. Teachers think it “helps” students, teaches them more. But when you get home, BAM. Homework rips off its suit and fake mustache and looks you dead in the eye. It dives into your thoughts, what you mastered in class, he throws away into the abyss. It changes your plan, because it makes you suddenly remember that test you have tomorrow, and you don’t have time to listen to music when you work. Repeat. Repeat repeat repeat. Everyday, for 20 years. Even my friends have noticed. “Hey, want to hangout tomorrow?” “No, I have homework, sorry.” “Hey why didn’t you go to practice yesterday?” “I had homework.” Even my coach noticed, we basically have a test or quiz every day. So yeah, I hope teachers realize what homework does. OPEN YOUR EYES.

You may also like...

3 Responses

1. poisonouspie says:

STOP HOMEWORK! ITS TOO TOUGH! AT LEAST GIVE US A SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DOLLARS FOR EACH THING OF HOMEWORK!

2. olivergregorys says:

I totally agree! Either ban homework from existence, or pay us for doing it! Even if it’s only $5 very homework assignment. When you get home, it’s SUPPOSED to be a time to relax, and play lots of video games :D! NOT sit down and do 24 PAGES of homework! The Bill of Rights gave us the right to assemble, so lets use that to our advantage and end homework FOREVER! :3

3. siderms says:

I very much agree! Just $10 per PAGE of homework. Did the Constitution ever say, “Kids must do homework”?!